Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Help & Support > BP License expired

Serrmix

when i run burnout a window pops up and says that the license has expired..

i contacted EA to get a new product key but if that one will work or if these lazy people even want to take care about that case is unpredictable :/

i tried a fixed .exe from gamecopyworld. well, the game does start and i can login to play online BUT it mixes up the game memory so that none of my hacking tools work anymore! same results with VP or RV. actually i know that VP patches the save but it doesnt avoid the license expired popup to start the game immediately..

so i wanted to ask smilingfrog, pashok and other experienced hackers to create a custom fixed .exe for my problem?

thanks for now :)

--

August 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

How does a product key expire? I've never heard of that problem before...

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

August 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Serrmix at August 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM

i contacted EA to get a new product key but if that one will work or if these lazy people even want to take care about that case is unpredictable :/

i tried a fixed .exe from gamecopyworld. well, the game does start and i can login to play online BUT it mixes up the game memory so that none of my hacking tools work anymore! same results with VP or RV. actually i know that VP patches the save but it doesnt avoid the license expired popup to start the game immediately..

so i wanted to ask smilingfrog, pashok and other experienced hackers to create a custom fixed .exe for my problem?

Could you take a screenshot of that window and post it here for us?

Also have you tried running it from Origin?

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

August 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

burninrubber0 at August 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM

yea, that's possible. mine expired too, so i'm afraid of any windows reinstalling :D

--

August 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Serrmix

burninrubber0 at August 4, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Serrmix at August 4, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Could you take a screenshot of that window and post it here for us?

Also have you tried running it from Origin?

the popup is in german so i think u wont understand much

--

August 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DarkRain098

oleg_aka_djmeg at August 4, 2012 at 8:05 PM

burninrubber0 at August 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM

yea, that's possible. mine expired too, so i'm afraid of any windows reinstalling :D

Make a windows registry backup and put it on the new system :D (backup ONLY burnout voices, else there can be conflicts :/)  

--

August 6, 2012 at 4:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Serrmix

fixed EA replied after 3 days. anyway thanks.

--

August 6, 2012 at 5:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.